2. Two things I am wearing now : Shorts and tee shirt
3. Two things I want (or have) in a relationship : Fun and Trust
4. Two things I like to do : Play computer game and gym
5. Two things I want very badly in these moments : Money and Money
6. Two things I did last night : Mop the floor and eat a lot
7. Two things I ate today : Fried mee and cake
8. Two persons I last spoke to : Parents and Dog
9. Two things I am doing tomorrow : Hopefully wake up to go gym and attend some meeting
10. Two favorite days of the week : Wednesday and Saturday
11. Two favorite holidays : Christmas and Chinese New Year
12. Two favorite beverages : Coffee and Coke
13. Two things about me that you may not have known : Cant tell you that
14. Two jobs that I have had in my life : Tutor and Kiddy trainee teacher
15. Two movies I would watch over and over : Woh.. there are so many...
16. Two places that I have lived : Kuala Lumpur and Perth
17. Two of my favorite food : Lamb and anything meat
18. Two places I would rather be right now : But I at home woh... and on my bed so I quite happy.
What are the 5 gifts you would buy for yourself this Christmas, if you had unlimited income?
1. A LCD TV and home theatre
2. New pair of Timberland shoe
3. A holiday trip to Mulu
4. New Dockers pants
5. Faith and Hope
And now to tag 5 other bloggers....
And they are.....
1. Li Mae
2. Li Sha
4. Mumsey ... but she got no blog
5. Don't know
I came back and share with my sister and we came to the conclusion that we know know the name of the dogs in the neighbour hood but we don't know the name of the owner. I think most of the other owner can say the same thing about us.
There are 3 Jack Russel - Ginger (which is the dog that greeted Jake), bee and cee (jake early morning walk mates)
2 poodle - Sandy (which hates jake) and Maggie (but maggie died.. got ran over by a car, RIP)
2 mini pincher (both of them named Lucky, one died (RIP) and one moved away)
1 Dalmatian (that one is Jake girl fren, flower but she moved away)
1 Golden Retriever (Hunter who owner does things in middle of the night, like bath him and bring him for walk)
Alot of mixed breed. (Jupiter - who bite Jake, the guards dog whom Jake get very excited when they in heat)
Actually there are quite a few other dogs in the houses but then we seldom meet them. These are the one we meet when we go for walk or they come look for Jake.